Loading Map

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pungo Creek

We are done visiting our friends and sight-seeing in North Carolina, Virginia and Maryland. We are not, however, done with North Carolina as we need to wait out a blow before we jump down to Wrightsville Beach and points south. We are uncertain whether we will take advantage of the free docks in Belhaven (for 72 hours) or move to a protected anchorage further south.
We currently have no phone and no internet, therefore it would be good to have one or the other before we park somewhere for a while. Will let you know after it happens.
Love to all,
Dena

Posted via Ham Radio.
{GMST}35|30.708|N|076|38.791|W|Anchored|{GEND}

No comments: