Monday, December 8, 2014

Moored in Man-O-War



We are squared away with immigration, customs and fisheries, plus we got a sim card for our phone and are connected to the internet.  Hard thing to let go, connectivity.  I can live without the news, but I like to stay in touch with family and friends.

Speaking of which, my heart was warmed by such a special welcome to Man-O-War Cay.  We took the dinghy down to see Barb & Barry and Jay & Jan and managed to meet up with Ian on Jasmine along the way.  Jay and Jan surprised us all by treating us to freshly made conch salad.  We are totally spoiled – I love it!

I got the run down on most of the many local Christmas festivities.  We are going to stay here through at least Christmas and I am looking forward to attending all the events.

Love to all,
Dena

Posted via 3G.
{GMST}26|35.412|N|077|00.117|W|Moored|{GEND} 

No comments: